Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Song "Birthday Sex" Always Made Me Terribly Uncomfortable, But Not "I Just Had Sex."

In honor of my very spinster 25th birthday, I would like you to "pour one out" at some point tonight, as a good-bye to my youth.

Being single forever is no longer a joke - it's a lifestyle!

But in all honesty, today has been pretty awesome; I've conned my co-workers and friends into showering me with gifts and food, wine and coffee.  Tonight I'll be returning to my roots in the good old Village of Slippery Rock for a birthday dinner, joined with the only gender who can stand me - women (in their defense, they, and their mothers, are the best women I know).

Cheers! Birthday Cheers, those are!

P.S. Don't even think about wishing me a Happy Birthday, because you are nowhere as important as this one I already received.  #Blessed #EHarmony #Holla.



Yours always,


HMU @Sexy25fromHogwarts

No comments:

Post a Comment