Monday, March 3, 2014

Expectations vs. Reality #MCM

Here is a fun little game I like to play.  Expectations vs. Reality.  We all remember that super charming, yet sad scene in 500 Days of Summer?  Perfect!  I will demonstrate how the game works in an everyday activity (or once a year in the case of the example), and then elaborate.

Katye's Date Night

In both my expectation, and my date's, I am darling, well dressed and absolutely lovely.  In reality, I am Snooki, and he is double fisting.

Get it?  Good!  We can move on to...
Expectations vs. Reality #MCM edition!
 
Fantastic Foursome
Expectation
 Reality

 Lifelong Sex Partner

Expectation - Experienced Giver
Reality -Inexperienced Taker

 Romantic Gestures

 Expectation - Nerdy Advances
Reality -  Rude Rejection

 Masculine cat lover to share my home with
 Expectation - He treats cats like people. 
Reality - There is no man.
 

Shared Common Interests 
Expectation - Real admiration of pizza, and afraid of roller coasters
Reality -  Doesn't respect my hopes and dreams

 A real understanding of me

Expectation - Loving my faults and flaws 
Reality - Labeling me as needy, with too high of standards
Expectation/Reality

 That's all for today :)

xoxo, Me!
 About me:
Optimist when I'm drinking.
Pessimist when I'm hurting.
Realist when my doctor tells me to stop bringing Ziplock bags into the Chinese buffet.





No comments:

Post a Comment